- Terms + Conditions
Terms + Conditions
Terms & Conditions
For Kadmium to process your order, we need information such as your full name, email address, contact number, your billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Please note, if you do not receive an email confirmation, your order has not been processed.
- Please contact Kadmium by phoning 02 9212 2669 or by emailing email@example.com
- Orders will not be despatched until payment in full has been received and is satisfied with the integrity of the order.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the delivery details you have given are incorrect, Kadmium will not refund your payment. Should you wish to re-send the package, you will incur an additional delivery charge.
- Kadmium cannot guarantee a specific delivery time. We will make every attempt to fulfil your request but cannot guarantee it.
- Prices of goods, delivery and other charges displayed on the Kadmium website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice.
- We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions, images and pricing. In the interest of product development, some product features may be improved and hence vary slightly.
- The colours you see on your screen may not be an accurate reproduction of the actual product. Contrast and colour ratios vary from monitor to monitor, thus screen images are intended only as a guide.
We cannot exchange or accept refunds for paint products once shipped.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of GST and all prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Products are subject to availability. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to confirm a scheduled delivery date. Kadmium does not warrant that a product is available or suitable for your purposes and by accessing this website you agree that Kadmium will not be liable for any product that is not available or not suitable for your purposes or individual needs.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of Kadmium (the website) and the purchase of any goods from it. The website is owned and operated by Scan Pacific International Pty Ltd.
- Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability (“Terms and Conditions”). Kadmium reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing notice to you. By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- If you purchase goods from Kadmium, we require you to provide your name, address, email address, credit card number or other details (“customer information”).
You agree to provide Kadmium with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the website or an employee of Kadmium.
- It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name or with a fraudulently obtained credit card. Fraudulent ordering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.