We provide artist grade printing from our 64” (1626mm) Large Format EPSON Printer that pairs aqueous pigment inks with archival-grade fine art paper, photo paper, canvas and matboard to create museum-grade archival reproductions.
- We feature a PrecisionCore® Thin Film (TFP)
head with Variable Sized Droplet Technology™ that enables the output of images in high resolutio
n with superior fidelity and tonal gradation.
- We use Epson’s latest UltraChrome® PRO all-pigment aqueous ink for accurate colour with an enhanced gamut, Dmax and image durability. NEW Ultrachrome PRO inks provide MORE contrast, MORE colour gamut and INCREASED light fastness.
- We provide10 Colour ink configuration with up to 99% PANTONE® coverage.
- We can print true photo quality images - up to 2400 x 1200dpi.
- We ensure excellent image stability. Our prints dry quickly to become water and scratch resistant. Output can be stored for extended periods with excellent light fastness.
- We provide flexible operation by supporting a wide range of media. Our printer handles rolls based stock up to 64inch (1,626mm) wide and sheets up to A1 Super B0 (including A0). Supports matboard up to 1.5mm thickness.