Soft, resistant leaded pencils in luminous colours. For fans of colouring-in, children and students. Can also be used for watercolouring.
Contents: 18 water-soluble coloured pencils
Applications: Recommended for budding artists and colouring in.
- Type: Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead: water-soluble, soft, resistant. 2.8 mm diameter
- Pencil: hexagonal, varnished in the same colour as the lead
- Premium FSC certified cedar wood
- Complies with CE EN71
- Techniques: watercolour, hatching, shading, wash drawing, unlimited combinations, mixed media combined with NEOCOLORÎ wax oil pastels and GOUACHE.
Available in coloured pencil assortments of 6 Mini, 6 metallic, 12, 12 Maxi, 18, 30 and 40 colours. Also available in fibre-tipped pen assortments of 10, 10 Maxi and 15 Maxi colours as well as in gouache tablets of 15 colours.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.